Creative industries are a key sector of the economy and play an important role in social and economy development of city and territorial development.
Creative Industries Agency activities:
• Shaping innovation strategies of territorial development via culture and creativity;
• Adopting new approaches to the economy of culture (social entrepreneurship in the field of culture, private public partnership and endowment);
• Researching, monitoring and analysis of the situation within the creative industries and their influence on the economy and the city environment;
• Promoting projects in creative economy sectors and cultural entrepreneurship; implementation of pilot projects in selected regions;
• Sharing experiences in creative industries best practice at an international level and promoting the Russian experience in creative industries development;
• Organizing and delivering various educational programmes;
• Supporting freedom of creativity and unlocking the creative potential of our citizens as the main engine of the creative economy;
• Facilitating networks among creative professionals.
Agency projects in 2011-2012:
- Annual Summer School for the students of Russian universities;
- Project of Creative Entrepreneur School;
- Creative industries educational program in the Moscow School of Social and Economic Science (2009 - 2012, in cooperation with the Winzavod Contemporary Art Center, and ZIL Cultural Centre);
- Mapping Creative Industries in Krasnoyarsk (2011, in collaboration with Siberian Federal University, with the support of the Krasnoyarsk Regional Science Foundation);
- Creative Industries. Russian Profile (2011, a research project commissioned by Institute for Russia and Eastern Europe, Helsinki, Finland);
- Partnership in the Museum Token project (2011 -2012, in collaboration with Association of Cultural Managers, with the support of European Commission);
- The Perm Krai Arts Education Development Concept Paper (2011 – 2012, commissioned by the Ministry of Culture of Perm Krai);
- Trainings and workshops for cultural sector professionals focused on creative industries, cultural management, cultural economy and entrepreneurship;
- Publication of the book "Cultural Policy and Cultural Economy. Points ti Shape Regional Strategies" (Authors: E. Zelentsova, E. Melville, Art-Transit Publishers, Moscow, 2011).
Tel\fax + 7 495 926 66 73